For Farah

 

This is Panther. I wanted to take him (her?) into the vet to get that paw checked out. I tried to look at it, & I bled lol. He walked normal, I know I said a "limp" in my story, but this is what I meant. He would hold it like that often. He was feral tho, & I believe he is the same cat I first started to see as a 4-5 month old kitten, I think he had siblings as he was often with a grey cat about the same size. One day, unfortunately, I saw the grey one, passed away. Then as the months went on, I would see him.. I actually thought at that time that he belonged to one of the homes where I always saw him near. I was new to this part of the island then, but i know now that people drop cats off here in the park. I don't understand why people abandon animals like this. Altho this is a good place for them if they are going to be wild & free like they once were, there are 1000s of rats for them to catch, also bunnies, lots to eat on thebeaches at low tide. Maybe people think they will be better off free, rather than taking them to a shelter. I do not believe in kill shelters either. Anyway... just wanted to share the pic.

Comments

  1. He/She ist a beauty. And the story is worth being shared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this blogger stuff is cool lol. Omg so many things I could talk about haha.. like the earth being much bigger than we know, and it's flat!

      Delete
    2. I posted a picture of my "new" cat on the coloring book comments. His name is Bob

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Panther